The OPI Can't Let It Go shade is a dark purple matte with a shimmer and a dab of hexagon glitter. You don't need a top coat for this, because it's suppose to dry a liquid sand finish. However, with this nail art, I finished it off with a top coat for a shiny finish. Zoya Lulu is a sheer, beige-pink nude, which finishes off in a semi-jelly look.
- I applied an Essie base coat
- I painted two layers of Zoya Lulu on all my fingers
- On my fingers, I painted the tip (1/4 of my finger) with one even layer of OPI Can't Let It Go
- I then painted another layer of OPI Can't Let It Go from 1/2 my finger line to the tip. I tried to follow the same curve on each finger .
- On my thumb, I painted one even layer from 1/2 my thumb in a half moon shape. After I let it dry, I painted one more even layer on top once more.
- Since I want my fingers to remain shiny, I topped off each finger with Seche Vita topcoat.
I received my OPI Can't Let Go nail polish through the January GlossyBox and the Zoya Lulu through the "Get Three Free Nail Polish 2013" promotion through Zoya.